OPEN COURT SESSIONS
There are over 5 million lapsed tennis players in Australia, with many looking to return to tennis.
We are thrilled to have your club involved in this exciting new initiative designed to bring people back to the game.
Open Court Sessions is all about fun, colour and movement.
Research has indicated that the majority of lapsed tennis players are 25-45 years of age, and to return to the game, they want tennis to be social and fun.
Open Court Sessions involves the use of tailored equipment, rotational games/activities which encourage maximum participation, and for the competitive ones, fun, flexible scoring formats!
Open Court Sessions are designed to:
- Reintroduce adults who may not have played for some time back to the game.
- Open your club to people who have busy schedules but want a social activity with a touch of exercise in a short amount of time.
- Connect people including club members to play socially.
- Create an entry point for those coming back into the game and provide a steppingstone for people to move into other club offerings.
- GYRO_Posters_Hit or Miss_A4
To book click here: